Thursday, May 22, 2014

Water load of fun

I have recently enjoyed the Online Card Class Watercolour for Card Makers. It came at a time when I couldn't do much crafting due to lots of work plus 7 stitches in my crafting arm. However I did manage to produce some cards and I love all the things that I have learned - and have loads left to try as well.

Firstly some watercolour backgrounds
 (Dienamics die and Clearly Besotted stamp)
 (Studio Calico chevron stencil, Clearly Besotted stamp, some seqins and a pearl mist which you can't really see on the photo)
 (More Clearly Besotted stamps and MME enamel dots)
(Dienamics die, Clearly Besotted and Kaisercraft stamps)

(unknown stamp set; Maggie Holmes Crate Paper; Martha Stewart punches; Clearly Besotted Die and stamp)

then some watercolouring stamped images - my card is a total copy of the one in the class (not as good obvs) as I have the same stamp set - yes - by Clearly Besotted! (sentiment is by Avery Elle)
and one using an embossed background. I coloured it with Inktense pencils. Sentiment is Avery Elle
and finally faux hand painting using Gelatos. I adore how this came out (this was a first stamping that was actually better than the second in my opinion) Flower stamp is from Waltzing Mouse, sentiment is Simon Says Stamp. The background is versamark/white embossing powder through a Tim Holtz stencil
I have some more part made cards to finish and want to try other techniques that I have learnt as well. You can still do the class even though it has finished live and I highly recommend it

No comments: