Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A few words of explanation

1: Sadly the boxes in the photo are filled with work stuff - envelopes, musical instruments, visiting cards, puppets, candles and a whip (it's only a prop one). The drawers aren't really deep enough for 12x12.
2: I only wore the shoes for the photo. I took em off again straight after and put my biker boots back on. I can dance in heels like that, but not necessarily walk again for a while afterwards...

Daring Cardmakers has produced a midweek dare for those who enjoy them! Here is mine I'm having problems with getting the pictures right - either there is no sun or too much and scanning is a wee bit dark. This is a scan hmmmm. Papers are from K and Co Scrap Pad to Go Neopolitan which is absolutely gorgeous. Flower is another Auntie Sarah's bloomer (love em so much), little prima flower and bazzil brad. Ribbon from my enormous stash. Last bit of the narrow pink and brown double sided with is gorgeous and I don't know where it is from.

I should be in Morning Prayers now but the traffic beat me back home. My churches are in Romford and Harold Hill but I live in Upminster. Normally that is fine but to get to prayers by 9 on a Wednesday takes 30 minutes at least. If there is an accident (like today) I can be crawling for 45 minutes and have taken the decision that there is no point crawling along and then disturbing the prayers for the last 10 minutes. I shall have my own prayer time soon.

Then its two visits, a working lunch and preparation for Church Meeting tonight. Oh yes it's all go here. And its a biker boots day rather than heels I think...

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Lythan,
Just lovin' your card... It's gorgeous... K&Co paper is one of my Fav's...
TTFN Gillian :o)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the card, those papers just scream ice cream to me. I have some cosmopolitan ones in choc,blue,cream & they are yummy too!!!