Sunday, April 17, 2016

Laying out the layouts

My scrapping often gets overlooked - what with me being a rubbish blogger and all, so here is a quick catch up
Crikey - it turns out I have loads!
I won't go into detail then, if you are curious about anything then just drop me a comment.
These are all personal layouts i.e. not for Design team work, although a lot of the embellishments are from Quirky Kits because Leo is so generous with them
This first one comes from a sketch by Susan aka Miniowner who has a great blog here. This is the sketch 

And this is what I did with it
Warning - its bright
 Even all those bright colours don't detract (in my humble opinion) from the riot of colours of the market. All the papers are from Illustrated Faith, as are almost all the embellishments


 And here is the layout that is all about the fruit we paid a king's ransom for in said market. The title sums it up
 That gold mat stuff? I have had that and never used it since I began scrapping 10 years ago.


 Whilst I am in confessional mood, this story needed to be told but I am still cringing...


 The big flower carefully hides a woman who spoiled the view :)
Two more...






No, three!


 I will try and keep up with myself better in future.

2 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Oh lots of fabulous scrapping - I love bright and am loving gold at the moment, too. That page you have done using my sketch is scrumptious!
Sue @ Me&Mine x

Chidkid said...

You have some wonderful memories recorded here and some great title. Your journalling is fantastic! I love them all..in fact I'm going to follow yr blog! Thanks so much for sharing!