Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm cold, tired and its raining

but life is still pretty good, praise God!

My class went ok at Imagine That. I love classes where you show people what to do and they just take off on their own. Doodling just allows you to do that!
I also made a mini book for my parents on Monday. I was finally able to break out my dreamkuts machine. It does not come with any instructions. Hmmm. Once I found some it was great. Although it says you can cut paper 8x12 and my maths bran is too small to work that one out. Must ask the children! So this book is 6x6. Here are a few pages. It tells the tale of finally getting a great relaxed and loving shot of my parents!

All the papers and almost all of the other bits and bobs are Crate Paper
I love the transparency page


Its their wedding anniversary at the end of the month so I'll give it to them then.

I had also ordered some Prismacolour pencils as an enormous treat. All I want to do now is stamp and colour. I love the effect on this 99p stamp! I'm hoping it will go with my little pad of BG Archaic paper

but that will have to wait until I have a room to play in again! It IS nice to have Phil's mum and sister here though!

2 comments:

Jozza said...

I adore that book Lythan :o) And guess what - I have just treated myself to some prismas and all I want to do is stamp and colour too! Hehehe I really love them!

xxx

Jo said...

That Dino is really cute :) Brilliant book too - you are super clever

jo xx