- I'm noticing more grey hairs (bring it on, I want to be funky grey. If I am rubbish grey then I can have fun trying different colours)
- I'm on Week 5 run 2 of Couch to 5k tomorrow. Which means one run until they start being really serious. Am surprised how much I enjoy running ("we don't" say my knees)
- I'm trying to dress smarter for work. "Are you going to an interview?" they say. Today I'm wearing a red crepey short dress with black leggings, long cardi and biker boots. I am going to talk to people about confirmation but that is it really.
- I'm living through a time of uncertainty, waiting for a traffic light to either say green or amber. I don't like it but it will be over fairly soon now
- I'm aware that more of my MA is in my head than on paper and I'm not really looking forward to making it the other way round
- I'm still terribly untidy and wish it were not so, but also aware that when I tidy up is when I lose things
- I'm still being reminded about how much I need God in my life and how I don't have all the answers
- I'm squeezing in a little time for crafting. 3 Tenby holiday layouts done now - here is no. 2
Bazzill was sprayed with yellow glimmer mist. Papers are Echo Park For the Record and Simple Stories - as are the stickers apart from the Making Memories ones. Also added some Prima Gems and Card Candi. Here are some detail close ups
And a quick card - I'm in a kraft phase at present
And that's all about me right now!