Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Me right now

  • I'm noticing more grey hairs (bring it on, I want to be funky grey. If I am rubbish grey then I can have fun trying different colours)
  •  I'm on Week 5 run 2 of Couch to 5k tomorrow. Which means one run until they start being really serious. Am surprised how much I enjoy running ("we don't" say my knees)
  • I'm trying to dress smarter for work. "Are you going to an interview?" they say. Today I'm wearing a red crepey short dress with black leggings, long cardi and biker boots. I am going to talk to people about confirmation but that is it really. 
  • I'm living through a time of uncertainty, waiting for a traffic light to either say green or amber. I don't like it but it will be over fairly soon now
  • I'm aware that more of my MA is in my head than on paper and I'm not really looking forward to making it the other way round
  • I'm still terribly untidy and wish it were not so, but also aware that when I tidy up is when I lose things
  • I'm still being reminded about how much I need God in my life and how I don't have all the answers
  • I'm squeezing in a little time for crafting. 3 Tenby holiday layouts done now - here is no. 2
This is based on Sketch 268 on Scrapbook Challenges - not very  much like it in the end!

Bazzill was sprayed with yellow glimmer mist. Papers are Echo Park For the Record and Simple Stories - as are the stickers apart from the Making Memories ones. Also added some Prima Gems and Card Candi. Here are some detail close ups





And a quick card - I'm in a kraft phase at present
Papermania card, Cuttlebug emobssing folder, Nestability dies, Waltzing Mouse stamps

And that's all about me right now!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Liking the kraft phase and loving the syle you use to hand-write on your layouts.

** Kate **

SueH said...

What a fab photo………I can’t see any Grey!
I already had loads of grey when I was your age Lythan but used to colour it. Now I’ve got more Grey than anything else and I’ve given up on colouring it and gone Grey gracefully.

You have so much going on at the moment it’s no wonder you feel a little overwhelmed at times but I’m sure it will all pan out the way you hope very soon and you can start to get things back into prospective again. You’re still finding time to fit in some crafting though which is great and I can’t wait to get together on Monday for a play.

Loving you’re LO too.
Lovely bright colours and memories of Sun, Sea and Sand…….you can’t go wrong.

Sue
x