Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A quick catch up

family news:

Carys said her exam "was fine" (told you)
I am heaps better (finally)
Its nearly time for Hywel to go back to University (so soon?). No more interviews as yet. i really do hope he gets something for next year. Arg. The worrying is as bad as when they were small!
Emrys has possibly filled in his UCAS form. And if he hasn't will have his mother standing over him tonight while he does.
Phil has a new "#prayforMuamba" t-shirt. He doesn't twitter. But he does pray and does support Bolton.

Crafty news:

I've completed my last two class samples for Imagine That (sob!) I'll preview the cards on Friday. Here is the layout

When we were talking about what to do, Emma and I were thinking about the new trend for hexagons and what to do. Then Emma ran round to the Sale section and found a template and the layout came together from there really. There is a lot of cutting out - but it is all very easy really. The papers are Cosmo Cricket. I added a tiny pennant (also cut from the template) and a chevron, which I could do easy as, well, pie at home and did a major fail demonstrating it to Emma so will have to practice!
Here's a close up of the blurb as it is hard to read on pink
 

 And  here is a layout about Carys singing in the Gaynes Factor, using a new set of Imagine That star stamps and a Gotta Craft kit
I stamped some of the images directly onto the cardstock and others onto kraft paper which I cut out. The letters for "Superstar" were cut using Dienamic letter dies and some cardboard. 
Here are a few detail close ups




I'm in the middle of writing up session plans for Messy Church at the moment and my eyes are boggling. However I must get back to it now - I'll be back on Friday with a Daring card.




No comments: