Sunday, July 30, 2006

There ain't nobody here but us chickens

OK so its me, two chickens and a dog but that is it for the night. Phil has taken Matt and his friend Braden to Swansea today. It turned out to be
1: expensive
2: impossible to get through London on public transport today (and I am really not exaggerating)
3: a chance to see his babies overnight. Aaahhh.

Bill and Ted have managed to leave a book, some clothes and a phone recharger behind. Doh.
Why do I call them Bill and Ted?
Can there be any other name when they look like this.
No I think not.
They are planning to have a 'most excellent' adventure round Europe...








I have scrapped another 3 whole pages!
Here they are
This one is about how Emrys is a bit contrary!
Using Christina Cole papers
and some painted chipboard accents from the SA kit









This is using elements from the SEI bebop kit that I won at Birmingham. It's very hard to use the papers as I love them so much! The 10 is sizzix lollipop utee'd with some of the kingfisher utee you can get at Joanna Sheen. Actually I think it is just utee mixed with extra fine glitter so I might give it a try...

And finally the first ever photo I took with my (cough sorry our) new digital camera. Apart from the cream cardstock that I printed on its all from the July SA kit and is inspired by Elise challenge number 1.






I'm off for something to eat now and then I might begin the two arty challenges I have set myself before i go to Swansea on Friday - as they are presents.
Or I might just veg in front of the tv and eat ice cream...
It's a hard life.

5 comments:

Kelly K said...

Blimey Lythan, you have certainly been bitten by the scrapping bug, eh? The LOs look fab!! I really must get started (I've only ever done one proper LO!)

Sue said...

Fantastic Lythan... they are all gorgeous

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Nobody would ever believe you are a newbie scrapbooker Lythan - fantastic layouts - there will be no stopping you now :-)

Kathy said...

Wonderful scrapping, Lythan.

And yes, I can see the Bill and Ted likeness there - looks like a scarp page in itself actually

Jane said...

I laughed at the Bill and Ted stuff. Great scrapping- you are so clever!