But it meant that I was able to do some crafting and fit in work. Bonus!
Subsequently there is a lot to share. I never know whether it is better to have loads on one post or share them out.
Tell you what I'll do as much as I can in 5 minutes!
the daring cards.
And the theme is...
You can pick any subject, any colour but the card has to incorporate WINGS of some sort-so you can do - butterflies, angels, fairies, insects,birds........anything basically if it has wings!
Still not really sure about this one. Anyway
- ranger copper pen and doodling template base
- alcohol inked acetate attached with brads
- brown ribbon covered in opal dust
- squares of Heidi Grace paper ( see below if time)
- paper artsy stamp using distress ink. wings covered in glitter glue, opal dust and a sophistiquin each
- liberal use of sophistiquins and copper glitter glue
to make up for it, made this at 6:45 this morning
- April SA kit card and papers (the owl has teeny tiny wings see).
- Teensy diamentes
- a cream flower from the kit painted with blue blonde moments powder
And even easier than usual
- The squares are all cut from the same sheet of paper. Heidi Grace new mini squares. And the best bit is, touch the bottom left hand square. see its all suedey (that's why it looks blurred in the pic!).
- Just added a button heart,
- safmat sentiment.