- My middle name is Elisabeth. my mum wanted it to be Xantippe as it is a family name. the story is that there was a shipwreck on the Welsh coast and a Greek sailor survived and married an ancient relly of mine. Their daughter was named after his ship Xantippe. I did used to have an Aunt Santie and Aunt Tippy. My father put his foot down though (praise the Lord). One wacky name is enough I reckon.
- my great great grandfather was a boxer. He was pretty good. He went to America and LOST his fortune. Way to go. Back to coal mining for the rest of the family.
- I once played the harp on radio 3 as a "young musician". I was so nervous and bad they had to edit it together...
- I was bilingual until I was 2 when we moved to England. I could speak quite a lot of Welsh though...
- I can never remember which of our chickens is Spot and which is Mrs Miggins. Oh the shame. (And they look pretty different as well)
- Since breaking and dislocating the top knuckle of the fourth finger on my right hand getting involved in a dog fight the knuckle doesn't bend. I enjoy freaking out children by showing them.
- When I do assemblies in schools I get called RevNev as they find it easier to say than my name
I tag - oooh anyone who wants to let us know some of their more unusual proclivities!
Today I plan to do some card making before teaching at Imagine That this afternoon. I have 6 in the class today. Ulp!