Thursday, July 26, 2007

thanks Fiskars TV!

I have spent a little while here recently watching some of the webisodes which were inspirational. In particular the one with Shimelle which will turn up on a mini book soon and then the one with Stacy Julian which inspired this layout


Hers was a double layout but my photos were too small. And her's didn't end up quite so busy either.
Mine does include some bargains - lots of Scrapbook Inspiration free rubons and "era" is a poundland alpha. The papers are American Crafts. "end" is from an SA kit and the other words are provocraft itty bitty stickers. Some prima flowers and stickles glue and there you have it. Stacy said to just write in the blank bits but I am not that keen on the outcome to be honest.

I was v. excited yesterday as my Self Addressed kit finally came. It was worth the wait
Everything is from the kit (the little bird is from a wonderful doodle template) apart from the font which I discovered via Di Hickman from Scrap Supply
Lots of nice freebies there.

We have also been to Ikea today - but were so disappointed in the beds we didn't even look at the market place - my fave bit. We wanted a loft bed for Carys' teeny weeny room to give her just a little more space. 160cm wide by about 250 cm long. We have finally found one on line after traipsing round Lakeside retail park. Ugh I hate it. Now the room just needs painting and sorting before the bed arrives....

No comments: