cos it's still September....
I was tagged by Jane on Thursday and i didn't notice - shows how busy I am. So here are my answers. The ones I ahve done are in red.
I have had a sheltered life ya know
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
2. Swam with wild dolphins
3. Climbed a mountain - well if you add several hills together I have
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid
6. Held a tarantula
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone - but there would be no room for my book!
8. Said “I love you” and meant it
9. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped gotta be kidding
11. Visited Paris - hey I've even broken down on the perepherique. Bet that isn't on the list and that IS scary...
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise. Well we did the staying up thing. Me and some friends at Uni. Sat all night at the Ashton memorial (one of the hills mentioned above). Sadly it was misty that morning. Bummer.
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game. Yup Bolton wanderers vs Charlton athletic. Mindblowing.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables Well DH grew i ate. If that doesn't count then it's only mustard and cress.
18. Touched an iceberg. No but Phil says he does every time my feet touch him at night.
19. Slept under the stars. Only in my dreams. me and Brad. Or Justin. Or Orlando. Oh outside you mean. Only under canvas.
20. Changed a baby’s diaper. No. Changed a baby's nappy.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon. Heights. Me. No, no, no, no, no. I won't even go on the London Eye.
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne Nope. too tight. Mind you I cna get drunk on a half a shandy...
24. Given more than you can afford to charity. Given a lot but I know I could always give more
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment. All. The. Time.
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can. I have 3 kids....
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen an eclipse
34. Ridden a (baby) roller coaster
35. Hit a home run. My dream in rounders was alwauys to make contact with the ball. It never went outside the square.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking. I'm a dancing fool
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer. No but I've got 4 computers does that count?
40. Visited all 50 states.
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced - just when they were drunk, or their usual expression? No but I have been the person needing care.
42. Had amazing friends. Ooooooh yes.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales. No but I'm from wild Wales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving - enough with the height stuff already
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them - only if macdonalds can be classed as a restaurant
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero - what do you mean pretended. I AM a superhero. It's just that I wear my pants inside my tights (but they are as big as Superman's)
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers - after my bath before mum put my nappy on. That is NAPPY not diaper
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married. well no I GOT married. Honestly grammar today!
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch. well made biscuits anyway. Real Amercain ones with my own extra ingredient - cocoa powder. mmmm American savrouy biscuits with choclate flavouring. delicious. How was I to know it's COOKIES for the sweet things in the US?
78. Won first prize in a costume contest. Many times. mum was good a the old costume making lark.
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice. On honeymoon when I GOT married. Aaaah
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an expert - no but I have been on a tv programme as an expert.
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music - as a backing singer
87. Eaten shark
88. Eaten fugu (pufferfish)
89. Had a one-night stand. Bad, bad, bad idea.
90. Gone to Thailand
91. Bought a house
92. Been in a combat zone
93. Buried one/both of your parents
94. Been on a cruise ship
95. Spoken more than one language fluently
96. Performed in Rocky Horror Picture Show
97. Raised children - usually by the ears.
98. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking. Not even when they start putting their hands over their ears while driving.
103. Had plastic surgery. Do you think so? with this face?
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart
111.Ridden a bike
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild .......(not to eat them ! wink !)
118. Ridden a horse - very slowly pony trekking
119. Had major surgery - c-section
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
Lost the will to live filling in a blog thing...
131. Parasailed. We're talking height again people. Actually if I had to do some sort of scary above the ground thing it would be this one.
132. Petted a cockroach eeeeeeeeewwwww!
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one important author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life - according to them anyway
I would post the picture here but blogger won't let me. I have realise dsomething awful.
I have seen the future and it is......
Have a cup of tea.
Ye will, ye will, ye will, ye will.
Apologies to any diaper users who don't have a clue what the feck I'm talking about...