I've come up with a few reasons why I blog
- It's better than keeping a diary
- I like to write stuff. I like to see the way that I write in a blog cos it entertains me.
- I like to find out the trivia of other people's lives and am willing to put at elast some of mine on show.
- Although I don't talk about my faith too much it's a place where I hope that I can share that Christians are (fairly) normal people
- I can archive photos and craft stuff on here in case my hard drive dies. (Mine did last year. Do YOU back up regularly?)
- I love getting feedback from people about what I write (though not many do, hint, hint)
Back to the hols, lets see if blogger will play
One of the fun things we did was go to a farm to make ice cream. Actually we can do this at home wit our ice cream maker but haven't done much. Note to self. Make ice cream.
It was good fun and the kids enjoyed wearing their hats...
They made some 'delicious' ice-cream. Lots of honey, raisins and meringue. Fillings hurt just to think about it!
There was also lots of fun wooden things to play on. I love this picture of Phil
Kids are now back to school (hurray!) Not that I'm glad to see the back of them, it's that there is a better sense of routine now. we had a family meeting last night (we try and have one every Tuesday during term time) and we were very impressed about their grown up answers and solutions to problems. we didn't quite crack world peace but had good suggestions for non crisp items in lunch boxes....