Friday, September 08, 2006

Tagged about ancestors

thanks kathy!

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
Being the good christian girl that I am (try anyway) my first rection was to say Jesus but then remembered that I would be opening a theological can of worms! So I'll go for Elizabeth Fry who did so much work for prison reform
2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
There are all too many obvious baddies and I will not give them the oxygen of publicity by naming them!
3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
I think I'll go for Desmond Tutu. His faith and his ability to make a difference - seemingly laughing all the time too - is such an inspiration
4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
This answer sounds sinilar to Kathy's. My Gramma becasue she died when I was 8 before could really get to know her. She was beautiful, very musically talented and a bit of an enigma to me. I wouldn't mind meeting the boxer on my dad's side who went to America rich and came back poor to give him some financial advice...
5. Tag five others: NZJane, Axaria, Carolyn, Rachel, Lucylou

3 comments:

Jane said...

oh I've been double tagged now ! lol ! great answers Lythan!

Anita said...

I was double tagged too :) and i've done it... yay!

Saffa said...

OOh Lythan I was going to put Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on mine but thought twice about it too..although there are loads of his desencdants about!