The little puppy was a decoy. The black dog went and got all his friends and they are all sitting and laughing at me. Every other time I have felt realy low I could point to a reason. Now I ahve got rid of most of the big causes so I guess it's just a chemcial imbalance. Which means going to the doctor for some talbets. sigh. On the bright side, for the first time in four years when he asks if I have had a smear test I can answer YES!!!!!
I'm so glad I have been tagged as it gives me something to talk about...
I've been tagged by Jo.
1. Do you have any middle names? Official one since I was born - Elisabeth. One given to me at the age of 6 by an American Indian - Laughing Eyes. It's not on my passport but it is still my name
2. What's under your bed right now? Winter clothes in roll out boxes, craft mags and my dust bunny warren.
3. Last time you laughed so much you cried? Just the other day but I can't remember why...
4. What age were you when you first drank Alcohol? 14. I went to a friends party. Hoped my parents wouldn't notice. I think the results later on gave it away...
5. Porn Star Name (First pets name and your mother's Maiden name)?
It is your first street name not mother's amiden name - that is just too tame. Anyway I have a good first name whatever as my first pet was Fluffy.
Fluffy the Goldfish.
6. What's your desk top photo on the PC? My 3 kids asleep in the car on holiday. I change it round quite a lot
7. What did you have for breakfast? A pomegranite
8.Music or TV? Talking books
9. Worst outfit you have ever worn? My 21st birthday party 1986. Black leggings, big hair and an enormous multi coloured t-shirt. freaky.
10 Where do you feel most at peace? With my family on an outing or on holiday. And sometimes in Church!
Oh no, now I am supposed to tag someone - ok if you are reading this and haven't been tagged yet - it is your turn. Especially if you need an excuse to start a blog!
I don't think I've put the page about my middle name up on the blog yet so here it is!