Thursday, June 29, 2006

Its our birthday and I'll smile if I want to


Yes! It's my birfday today. 41 (gulpo!) Here I am today wearing my new Birthday Shirt (as opposed to Suit. Trust me. Nightmare stuff) Got the curly hair vibe going.Sometimes when I dry it naturally it goes curly, sometimes its straight. Odd.
Any way I had a gorgeous birthday with other pressies including a new printer for photos and cards, a subscription to cloth/paper/scissors (thanks to 2 lovely friends at Church), Heat mag, a choccy orange (all mine) and some more t-shirts.

I get to celebrate with my best present.
Here she is at just a few minutes old. She is ten now! And although I only look about 20 in this photo those of you who are good at maths will have realised that Carys was born on my 31st birthday...

I pulled some more photos out of her book while I had the scanner on. Here she is a few weeks old with her brothers. I think they wanted a Pokemon instead...
Yes I had 3 children in a short space of time (Hywel the oldest was 3 and 10 months when Carys was born). Yes I am mad. I look at women with kids like that now and wonder how they manage....
Here she is at just over 1. Most of the pics at this stage are of her smiling and absolutely filthy!
Love this one with Hywel patiently lying while Carys sleeps on him
Here she is at two in Hereford park.
And I can't show anymore because it is at this stage that my ability to put pictures into albums gave up on me and they are still in a big shoe box. Now i have my new birthday printer I have no excuse for not scrapping them!!!!!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Lythan and Carys, hope you both have a lovely day. Lythan you look about 16 when you had Carys not 31, and no wayyyyyyyyy do you look 41! whats your secret?

Rachel said...

oh forgot to say - fabby photos xxxx

Anita said...

Happy Birthday to you both... 10 years goes fast doesnt it?

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Lythan and Carys - I love the photos - you certainly look a lot younger than I did at that age - tee hee

Saffa said...

OOh Happy Birthday Lythan and Crays!

Hope you have had a fab dya the both of you!!

xxSaffa

maggie said...

Happy birthday Lythan & carys i have to agree you look very young in the photo when you had Carys.Love the photo of Carys sleeping on her brother it made me laugh.

Kelly K said...

A pea burpday to your both!! I love the photos of the children - scrummy!!

Jane said...

happy birthday Carys and Lythan ! how cool is that to be able to share a birthday ?

Oblibby said...

Hoe you and Carys had a lovely day, Lythan. Loved the photos.

Paula said...

Are you ever going to look your age Lythan? Happy Birthday to you both!