Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm back in the land of the living (almost)

will catch you up with my weeks of work (not really used to doing it) later but for now will wean my way back in with Kelly's "four" quiz.

A ) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. opening post at woolworth's accounts offices in Rochdale
2. being the lowest of the low in Employment Services, Oxford
3. teaching English as a foreign language on a one ot one basis
4. Minister

and that's it. I've only ever had four jobs...

B ) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Blues Brothers
2. Sond of Music
3 Rocky Horror
4 Gregory's Girl

C ) Four places you have lived:
1. Port Talbot
2. Clapham
3. Hartlepool
4. Lancaster

D ) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI (Vegas)
2. Neighbours while I eat my lunch
3. Lost
4. Holby City

E ) Places I have been on holiday:
1. Canada
2. Majorca
3. Prague
4. France

F ) Four websites you visit daily:
1. Carolyn's
2. Self addressed
3. Two Peas
4. Jigzone


G ) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Pasta and sauce
2. Gravy and mint sauce
3. Noodles and peppers
4. Vegetarian thali

H ) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Bed
2. Bath (as in the bath not the place. Although that's not bad either)
3. At my crafting table
4. Outside our tent, somewhere in France, eating crossants, pain au chocolat and fresh baguettes

OK - Next!

No comments: