Thursday, October 26, 2006

Almost the Science Museum...

As it was wet yesterday that is where we planned to go. Unfortunately so did the rest of London. The Natural History Museum closed its doors at 11:30 and said they wouldn't reopen until 2. There was an hour wait for the Science Museum. Just think how crowded it would be. mm-mm! So we went to the V and A instead. The picnic room was being used for children's activities so we ate our picnic in the entrance way like good Brits should...

I enjoyed looking round (some of ) the V and A. Emrys and Carys loved it too. Despite her face here
Hywel was not so keen but put up with it...

In the evening Phil and Carys went to watch Bolton playing Charlton (sad result). I was going to go but decided to stay home and be crafty instead. I was just dishing up tea for me, the boys and Grandma when there was a power cut. I think most of Upminster was out. Fortunately I remembered where the candles were and we had candle-lit tea, then played charades until the lights came back on...
I have finished all my dare cards now - will only put two up on the blog and the rest here tomorrow (bet you can't wait!)
Today we are going bowling then I really must start my circle journal.
And in a mo I am off to post the Chicken cards - they are finally leaving the coop!

1 comment:

Saffa said...

OOoh Ibrahim loves the NH museum and the science museum, we go occaisionally on a sunday! I would love to go to the V&A HAve never been!!!

Isnt carrys turning in to such a beautiful young lady!!! WOW..I LOVE her hair colour!!! She looks alot like mummy me thinks!!!