Tuesday, May 30, 2006

SSSSSSOoooooooooooo relaxzzzzzzzzzzzzzed

Today I've been to a relaxing spa day here with my mum.
The place is a golf course and spa. Clever idea - golf for the men and relaxation for the women! The place where you eat overlooks the golf course and the peninsula beyond. Lovely views.
So I've been in the gym (I am really very unfit), had an hour long massage (ooh your back is a bit knotted isn't it?) (And how can she work with that inane tinkly music going all day?), beautiful food (goats cheese salad followed by salmon), an aromatherapy sauna, ordinary sauna and whirlpool.

Ooooh I could be a Footballer's Wife. Well at the moment I could be two Footballers Wives judging by the teeny weeny-ness of most of them! But maybe you grow tired of pampering if it happens every week.
Yeah, I bet.

The rest of the family went swimming. In the Swansea swimming pools it is free for kids and pensioners in the holidays. So 2 adults and 3 children went swimming for £2:40. What a fantastic idea to get people swimming!

Kathy B has reminded me of the big dilemma for the rest of the holiday.
Do we get an ice-cream at Joes?
Or Verdis?
Its a hard life...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

"Kathy B has reminded me of the big dilemma for the rest of the holiday.
Do we get an ice-cream at Joes?
Or Verdis?
Its a hard life..."

What's so hard? In the pursuit of deciding which is best for future reference, you need to sample both. You can all do a taste test and give ratings out of 10.
Then of course you'll have to do the same next time you go as it'#s important to check their consistency of service - and taste, of course!

Jane said...

A pamper day like that sounds just what I need Lythan ! I'm very green ! Glad you had a good time though- bet you are sound asleep now......