Monday, August 18, 2008

Good times

loving having the kids back.
They had to tidy their bookshelves on Saturday (no mean feat) and they did it all within 20 minutes without any real arguing. They are not angels by any means but it is lovely when they all work together like that. We all had fun earlier that day spending the book tokens we have accumulated. How great to spend loads in a bookshop but only having to give 2.50 in cash! Which is why we needed to clear the shelves...

I thought I would show some more of the scrapping I have been doing. Here are another two. It is looking less likely though that the 2007 album will be finished before the 2008 holiday. Ah well. And I have a cunning plan anyway. At Imagine That you can buy "Lickety Split" albums by Bazzill where you can simply slip photos in the special pockets as well as doing layouts. Which should speed things up. I also have my Germany mini album to even start. Hmmm. I think I need a crafting holiday!

Anyhoo, here are the layouts.
I was amused in my own little way, to see a police box in Glasgow. Which led to this layout using Daisy D's papers
the letters are stamped with the Technique Tuesday tall timbers stamps. V. expensive but I have used them loads. Also features my new favourite doodle patters and some paper flower and bling combos.

This one very simple for me. Urban Couture papers and letter stickers. Time had to be traced as the big letters I had were the wrong patterns. The ribbons are Fancy Pants. Now I actually have Urban Couture ribbons somewhere but they are not where they should be :( Fancy Pants goes OK though. The lace butterfly is from Imagine That.

I have a fun day of washing, shopping - ooh and a little teaching at the craft shop to do today. Hope you have a good time too!

2 comments:

lisa said...

I do love your LO's Lythan.
I espcially love the Glasgow LO.
So funky!!!!
Well done on you both with your achievements : )
lis xx

Nickynoo said...

Fab LO's, love the doodling on Who Knew :0)