Saturday, December 20, 2008

Almost forgot!

to blog my Daring card this week. Doh!
only it is not actually a card.
the theme is

Traditional Gold and Silver

and I decided to make name cards for Christmas Dins. we are never so posh usually! The paper tablecloth and the cracker are from Wilkinsons and I based the colour scheme of my cards on them. Bazzill bling cardstock in silver formed the base, covered in inked BG Figgy Pudding paper. I only bought a 6x6 pad and hardly touched it last year but I love it now! the letter is from a Costco set, with additional silver penwork. ONly it is not a stable surface so we will have to be very careful handling them as the silver smudges really easily :(. The snowflake is a punch I have had forever using more bling cardstock and a gem. the name is finished off with Making Memories tiny alphas. They could not be had for love nor money in the UK for a few years so imagine my glee when they appeared.

I have now made 7 of these tags and they do look cute all lined up ready to go on the Christmas table!

I have a very busy couple of days and my craft space has become a bedroom, so I won't have much to share for a while. I do hope you have a Christmas full of love and joy!

3 comments:

maddy hill said...

beautiful Lythan - i have left you an award on my blog x
merry christmas !

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous make. Your blog is full of beautiful makes. Happy New Year. Kim

Sarah said...

Happy Christmas & New Year Lythan!!
What wonderful cards and LO and well done on the 2 page LO!!