Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ta da!

Because
1: Kathy got the right answer! I peel off the "got" and "you" and inked them. Not an easy process so note to self. INK EVERY TIME!


2: It's also the title of my next big layout
Once more it is not quite right. Hubby reckons that the photo gets a bit lost in it all and loathe as I am to admit he is right (for once) I think he probably is. I think I should have matted it like the little photos but there is no way I am going to try and peel everything off and do that now. Tempting but I'd ruin it. Bazzill card stock. Wubbly Blonde Moments papers, hand cut arrow a la Gillian. Ooodles of Stickles glitter glue dotted around and used to cover chipboard letters (I've only got about 1000 now) edged with Krylon. The "da" looks really cute like this. Worth all the wrist pain squeezing out glitter glue!!Oooh and some prima flowers and brads.

And I got another parcel (ulp) from Cool Blue Scrapbooking. It did take 8 weeks to come but what fabby stuff and what an absolute bargain. I never get the right day to order a current kit but look at what I got for £5 under June 2006 mid month mini kit. Wow!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh so Kathy was right... now I can sleep at nights again... LOL!!!
I'm glad you haven't pulled this LO apart.. I like it just the way it is..esp.. the arrows ;o)

Kathy said...

oooh I'm a genius! It is amazing how much difference inking the edges makes though isn't it? What I'd really like is to find a good, quick and easy way to ink QK sized letters so if you ever find a good way to do fiddly little things please share it - I know it looks better, but life is just too short for that!

I like your LO, maybe OH is right about the big photo, but you don't need to tell him - just store the info away for next time and pretend it was your idea in the first place