Thursday, January 11, 2007

This layout makes me laugh

and not just because Emrys is fooling about. No, it is because my challenge to myself was to use NO BUTTONS on this layout.... So I used 24.
PP is from the December SA kit. Who would think that they are the same papers as in the layout of Carys on my previous post! They are fabby (can't find the maker now though, sorry) Ribbon used asframe from American Crafts. Buttons are all from Carolyn's shop. Rubons are a freebie with Scrapbook Inspirations and other words I won in a comp on Scrapstars but can't remember who they are by.

Tomorrow is Dare Launch Day and it is my turn. It is v. exciting and v. scary and if blogger breaks tomorrow you will know why!

1 comment:

Dollydimps said...

Lookin forward to your dare tomorrow Lythan! ;)
xx