Sunday, October 18, 2009

She's a model #2

Yesterday I made Carys up to be a Goth. She is Leader of the Flying Monkeys in the school play and they will be Goths. Having been a little bit of one in my time I knew what to do...
Now I am trying not to be feel funny because
1: she looks so grown up
2: She makes a better Goth than I ever did (although she wouldn't let me put kohl inside her eyes. Doesn't she know you have to suffer for beauty?)

Second shot I finally broke out my reflective circle - you can tell the difference I think!

Onto other rather splendid news
Use this code and get all sorts of loveliness from Funky Hand. There are some fab Christmas downloads for example as well as the now even greater value for money CD's!

And finally, catching up with some of my holiday layouts
Scenic Route Surprise with a Pink Paislee rub on
October Afternoon - Detours or Cherry Hill
Can you beleive it is the same girl just a year ago?

4 comments:

Kristen H said...

What a beautiful young lady. It does not look a year prior photo! If you had not said, I would have thought that it was 5 years ago and you were just getting to scrapping it now.
Love your pages, they are awesome!

Hazel said...

Carys is such a stunning goth x

Kathy said...

wiw! She's growing up sooooo fast, Lythan! Those photos are beautiful, you must be proud of your lovely girl

Tip Top said...

Wow! Are you going to let her out of the house??!!