Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hi ho, hi ho, BOO!

Yup, I'm back to work. But what a great job that involves cuddling a two week old baby and spending time eating and drinking with friends. I even got Richard the one who doesn't talk to tell me about Colchester Zoo - his family were there on Friday too "I saw da yiyon and de pengwins and de yeyefant". He didn't see us though!

My mum arrives to spend some time with us today and we haven't told the kids so that will be nice! (plus she usually thinks its a pigsty and cleans)
Can't show pics of the crafting I've done yet but I've been working on my Dare Blog cards for the week and my CBC Circle Journal which is getting more daunting. But I've discovered that the Cropa dile is a dream for punching through chipboard.

we didn't really do Halloween - i'm fairly ambivalent. I think to say it is bad gives evil more power than it deserves. It's better to be poking fun at devilish things than to beleive them. ON the other hand I feel that in England we are copying the US to a certain extent (note the use fo england o Scottish readers, I know that it is different there and trick or treating is a centuries old pastime) on the other hand it all looks so much fun. So I did the typical british thing of dithering all evening...

But the best bit was when a group rang the doorbell and Phil answered it and went "RRRRrooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr" at them and they screamed their little heads off.

I do that when i see him first thing in the morning though so its understandable....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Cropadile, it cuts through CD like butter.

Kathy said...

Do I need one of these gadgets? Must go and find out what it is......

Anonymous said...

I love the thought of Phil scaring all the kids, too funny :D