Thursday, September 26, 2013

Overloaded

Life is really FULL at the moment. That isn't necessarily a bad thing - although there are a few bumps in the road that I would like to be able to squish with a size 10 boot. Sadly my boots are only size 4 and anyway that is just not my style so...
It all does really remind me how blessed I am to have a husband who does AT LEAST  50% of the housework/catering at home. He really is a star you know.

My Daring Card was so late to the table that I am going to add it into tomorrow's post. Well it might be tomorrow. It might be Monday when I post again - that is just how it is. But September is nearly over and October might be slightly easier and then we are in the home straight for the thing at the end of the year that if I don't start to plan for in early October I will be sunk.

So instead of a card - here is a layout based on the latest Inspired Blueprints sketch

As you will see I remained pretty fainthful to it
All the papers are from Basic Grey Junebug. Even this painted looked background that seems so 2013. I first used these papers when Hywel got his GSCE results - so 5 years ago!
I didn't want to add another paper layer so sketched in an outline using a dark blue and a light blue mist. I also added in a Kaisercraft stamp in various places, stamping with a light brown distress ink and not using a block to mount the stamp to give a more random feel.

Everything is Junebug apart from the badge (also Basic Grey)
an October Afternoon sticker
and the heart chipboard (Studio Calico). I outlined all the papers using a Prima chalk ink pad in blue. The finishing touch was to add lots of dots using yellow, red and blue liquid pearls.

No comments: