Friday, September 06, 2013

Say it ain't so

September already!
I can't get over the fact that we are heading back to school/university/etc

September is one of the busiest months in the Church diary - probably because it is thought that everyone is away in August. To be honest, maybe more people are away in September which makes meetings interesting...

It being the first Friday of the month it is time for another colour challenge for Daring Cardmakers. The gorgeous palette this time was chosen by Beckie
It is lovely - but not that easy for me in that I don't have a lot of purple. But I found enough for this card
The papers are all American Crafts - some are Dear Lizzy and some Maggie Holmes (if you are interested!). The jar is a Dear Lizzy die cut. The little folded papers are actually from the tear off top part of the 6 x 6 pads - so are the clouds at the top of the pink ombre piece. I found some old purple sequin stars and a little flower which I filled with blue liquid pearls. Finally I die cut a label and added a sentiment with blue ink.

I've been having a lot of fun with the latest Quirky Kits - you can read the details on the Quirky Kits blog but here are a few of the layouts. These are three that all feature Hywel

And that will do for now!


No comments: